This Kohler V-Twin commercial engine is a air cooled horizontal shaft that is built to last. It has cast iron cylinder liners, and a aluminium block that make this engine ready for the long haul. Key features include User freindly maintenance, High Power Perfomance, Reliability and long life design, Quiet smooth operation, Easy dependable starts. Note :- Kohler has changed their H.P Rating, the engine displacement (cc) has not changed. Example: Model CH732 with 725cc, before it was rated as 25hp and will now be rated as 23.5hp under the SAE J1940 standard. The engine has not changed, only how it’s rated under the new SAE J1940 standard.
Typical Applications :- Typical applications for this high performance Kohler engine include :- Golf and Turf Equipment, Utility Vechicles, Commercial Mowers and Power Packs.
- Direct Replacement for previous Kohler CH23 Models
- Muffler not supplied, Can be supplied at additional cost (Available on our Accessories Page)
- Oil Cooler
- Quiet Smooth Operation
- Over Head Valve V-Twin Engine
- Horizontal Keyway Shaft - Shaft Diameter 1-1/8 or 1-7/16 Inch
- Cast Iron Sleeve
- Electric Start Engine
- Model Number - CH730
- 2 Year Commercial Warranty
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.