The new FT Series engines with patented Vortical air filtration blaze new trails. Kawasaki FT Series engines are designed and built to handle heavy loads. The Vortical air filtration system muscles out grass and debris while large, easy-to-access integrated clean-out ports amp up your efficiency and keep you cutting.
- 90' V-Twin
- High Efficiency, centrifugal air intake system
- Dual element air filtration with reinforced filter
- Large, easy to access integrated clean out ports
- Pressurized lubrication system
- Electronic spark ignition
- Automatic compression release
- Internally vented carburetor with fuel shut off solenoid
- Cast Iron cylinder Liners
- Rotating metal grass screen
- Displacement - 726cc
- Number of Cylinders - 2
- Bore x Stroke - 3.1 x 3.0 in.
- Compression ratio - 8.2:1
- Oil Capacity w/filter - 2.1 Litres
- Max Power - 53.6 N-m at 2400 Rpm
- Dry Weight - 43.7 kgs
- Shaft Specs - 1.1/8" Diameter (28.5 x 108 long)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.